Tuesday 17 November 2009

Blog Award



I was awarded the Kreativ Blogger award by Bits of Fluff , Thank You!

I have to give you 7 interesting facts about me, I will warn you, there will be 7 facts, but they might not be interesting!!

  1. I am really funny about certain foods, and they can only be eaten in a certain way, I have a bit of a system, but I have only ever fully explained the rules to my sister!
  2. I have REALLY curly hair, super tight ringlets, but I've been straightening it into submission for about 5 years now, so people are really suprised when I tell them, because unless you knew me from secondary school, you would never know.
  3. I am a classically trained singer, and I have Grade 8 in classical singing and Grade 8 in Musical Theatre. Snazzy!
  4. I sang solo for Liz...(The Queen)
  5. I drive the most rediculous car, It's a vintage mercedes pimp car and I look really small and stupid when I drive it because It looks like a man with copious amounts of gold chains should be at the wheel.
  6. I am half Scottish and whenever I go to Scotland or hear Scottish people, I can't help pick up the accent. Embarressing.
  7. My favourite drink is Sloe Gin & Lemonade...sorry this is a bit weak I couldn't think of anything else!!
I award this award to:

Jennifer-Rosellen - I love her blog and can't wait until she gets started again :)

Dainty Dollymix - A new find :)

Rottenotter's Thoughts - Most enjoyable.

Hannah - She always leaves lovely comments :)

I only have four because this award seems to be doing the rounds so didn't want to re-tag people, but I love you all!!

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. Woww you sang for the queen! thats amazing! & id love too see a pic of you in your car haha! Thankyou for tagging me I shall do this tomorrow!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...