Sunday 1 November 2009

Teeny Tiny Lush Spree

Hi Everyone,


I went to Lush today and bought a few things so this is a teeny tiny haul post :)

Everything I picked up was from the Christmas collection and I love them all :).

SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL
SNOW FAIRY SOLID PERFUME
STAR MELT

I couldn't not put those names in pink!

They all smell of AMAZING, I've tried Snow Fairy shower gel before and loved it, so when I smelt the solid perfume I decided I couldn't leave without it.

I love how I smell of - A pick and mix when I rub some of this on my wrists and neck, but I doesn't knock you out with sweetness. It cost £5.75 for 10g, which doesn't sound amazing, but this will last ages, you only need a quick swipe to smell good enough to eat.


I Love It!

I also bought Star Melt, the christmas bath melt, I lovee it!! The assistant pointed it out and it's just as amazing as Snow Fairy, I can't wait to use it in the bath! The assistant told me it contain lots of icing sugar which will be nice!

I had to repurchase Snow Fairy, I only bought the 100ml bottle though as I didn't want to spend too much!



Yum!

I hope you've all had a good week and have a relaxing weekend, also HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love,

Laura xxx

p.s Have you tried any of these products?? Tell me!

4 comments:

  1. Snap, i bought the shower gel and perfume last wknd i did i post about them too! i have been wearing the perfume this week the smell lasts ages. wish i had got the bath melt now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have about 2 bottles of Snow Faury lefy cuz I always stock up hehe But i bought the perfume a couple of weeks ago and it's exactly like the shower gel, just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love snow fairy! I need to get myself to lush but I'm scared because I know i'll spend so much haha. The solid perfumes are a great idea :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy, I've nominated you for an award on my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...