Friday 27 November 2009

Lush Star Melt, Quick Fire Review.



Quick Fire Review: Lush Star Melt




What It Promises:
The Icing Sugar in the Melt promises a sweet, moisturising bath experience.

First Impressions:
Smells Devine, Pretty!

How Did It Go?:
The smell was delicious, the bath went a creamy pink colour (not unlike yazoo) and my skin felt moisturised and soft.

How Much Is It?:
£2.45 each, It's so addictive it could end up being an expensive habit!!

Star Rating:
4/5

Where Can I Get It?:

Lush Stores Nationwide & http://www.lush.com/



Click Here to see what I bought from Lush!!


Love, Laura xxx




6 comments:

  1. I have this and love it! Thanks :) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, Iv tagged you for an award on my blog :)

    http://tanyatalksmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/11/award-i-3-your-blog.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review hun!
    I like the look of this and was gunna pick it up but im not sure why i didnt! I will definitely get it when im next in lush!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emma, I'm already addicted!
    @Tanya, aw thank you!! I'll remember to do this :)
    @DDM - yes you must! it's heaven in a bath product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this today and loved having a pink bath! Haha XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...