Saturday 21 November 2009

Dear Santa...

It's just over a month until Christmas so I'm starting to get excited :)

So,

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year, I would like:


Stocking Fillers:

Mac Pro Pan Palette: I need to depot all of my single eyeshadows! It's so much simpler in one of these :)

Mac Nocturnelle: I swatched this today and I love it. It's the perfect party crease colour.

Burger Purse from Lazy Oaf (http://www.lazyoaf.co.uk/): Silly, but cute!

Burger Purse!!!





The Main Event:

Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci: Amazing!
A MAC Book: My laptop has gone to heaven and I want a new one!!
Cath Kidston Jumper: See HERE for my post on it!
MAC Kabuki.
Hugo Boss Orange..so nice!!
A New Dressing Table, I waaaaant a mirrored one like this one :)




What are you hoping for this Christmas??

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

p.s I'm hoping to get to 50 followers so I can run a competition for you!!

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. That dressing table looks amazing & im hoping for a macbook this christmas!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...