Friday 27 November 2009

Have Yourself A Lush Christmas!

Ever since I bought myself a star melt bath melt, a small snow fairy shower gel and snow fairy solid perfume a few weeks ago I've been itching to go back to Lush to get some more!

My decision was made for me when I found a 10% voucher in one of my draws when I was sorting out, that had to be used outside of December, so off to Lush I went :)




I bought (L-R)

- Star Melt Bath Melt x2
-Snow Fairy Shower Gel 500g
- No Name Elf Bubble Bar
- Cinders Bath Bomb

I had to stock up on Star Melt and Snow Fairy as I loveee the scent and the Star Melt is my favourite bath time product, ever!!

I love cinnamon in the winter time as it smells so warm and festive, so I was drawn to the No Name Elf Bubble Bar, it smells delicious so i'm excited to use it, my only complaint about this one is I couldn't find one with two eyes in the shop, so I have a one eyed no name elf!

The assistant in Lush pointed out Cinders to me as he saw what was in my basket, and after smelling it I had to get it, it's the right balance between spicy and sweet, so I think it'll make for a lovely bath!!

I'll let you know what I think of these products after I've used it, but i'll make it quick as I know a lot of these are going around at the moment!! I'll do a * rating I think!!

Are there anymore Lush christmas products you think I should try??

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...