Friday 4 December 2009

Make Up Diary

Make Up Diary,

I saw this on Dainty Dollymix's Blog and decided it looked a fun!
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
About 9AM, A later start at work today :)

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Max Factor Second Skin Foundation, I bought it for £9.99
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? My eyebrows and brightening under my eyes!
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? Nope, I'm not that bothered about false lashes for daytime!
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? I had Spotify on the background.
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Today was far to simple to have any mishaps!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? Not Today, just fresh faced and awake!
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? My eye make up, Paint Pot, Eyeshadows & Mascara.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Doing my Brows! I look instantly more groomed and together.
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Blusher!! A flush of the cheeks always makes me feel more done.

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshadow? Neutral!
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid, Max Factor Second Skin.
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? Hair then Make Up.
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? I just chucked my lipstick and powder in my handbag.
15. When did you finish your make-up? 9:15AM, quick and simple!

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...