Tuesday 15 December 2009

Perfume Please

I'm a serial perfume addict, I'm forever adding to my collection and my wishlist is always growing.


THE CURRENT FAVOURITE
Vera Wang Rock Princess



I must admit, this was a scent I loved in the store, but when I got it home I felt like it was a little too "dark" for me, but I've really started to like it. It's a really unusual fragrance, and I've used it pretty much everyday for a while now.

THE SIGNATURE SCENT
Nina by Nina Ricci




I fell in love with this when I first smelt it, and I can honestly say this is my all time favourite fragrance, I love the way it develops throughout the day. I'll buy bottle after bottle of this.

THE WISHLIST
Boss Orange





Everytime I go near this I have to smell it, It's light, fruity and the perfect spring summer scent. As we're in the depths of winter I don't think I'll be purchasing it until then though!


Alien by Thierry Mugler.

I've got so many samples of this is various magazines, and I'm hooked, it's the right balance between night and day. I'm also so impressed with the mini pump sample they've been rolling out in the various magazines!!

Flowerbomb by Vicktor & Rolf



It's such a perfect floral scent, and I know it's been talked about a lot, but I just adore the smell of this, maybe it'll stay on my list a little longer but only if my restraint holds out!!

Lots of Love Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, was browsing for 2true tint and finally stumbled upon ur blog :) lovely blog! quite a perfume collection, doll :) I like the Nina Ricci one!

    I am Divija, ur new follower as u can c:) I am from Scotland, btw! take care, honey!

    divijareddy9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanq 4 following my blog, hun:) made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfumes have been used even in the past centuries and have been highly valued in every cultured.Well,choosing the right perfume can be difficult because we need to considered intimate buying the wrong perfume because everyone interprets odors in their own way.

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...