Tuesday 1 December 2009

November Favourites

I cannot believe how fast November has gone by! I'm not ready for December yet, can't it wait a few more weeks??

But, because my name isn't Bernard and I don't own a magical watch, here are my November Favourites!!


(l-r)
MAC Style Blush
Max Factor Second Skin Foundation
Barry M Lip Paint 147
Lush Snow Fairy
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush - Quickie
Nails Inc Victoria


MAC Style Blush

I think this is my favourite ever MAC Blush, It's just delicious and healthy :) this also might be due to my current coral phase.

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Quickie

Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes have been a long time favourite of mine, you may get less for your money compared with a mac blush, but I've gone through all of these and I always go back to them, there my fail safe blush.



I have been wearing these two together for the past few weeks almost every single day, it's the best blush combo, Quickie on the apples of my cheek, and Style on the cheek bone. Heaven!
I PROMISE i'll post you a picture of this, but it's wayy to late at night, and I look pretty tired and gross, tomorrow? :)

Max Factor Second Skin Foundation

I've already waxed lyrical about this product, and I haven't actually touched any of my higher end foundations (NARS, MAC) since I bought this, It may be due to it laziness, as it's forever next to my mirror, but I think it's mainly due to the fact that it's a lovely foundation!
Click Here to read Review!

(haha I just realised I included this product in my October Favourites too!! That shows how much I love it...or how forgetful I am? you decide)

Barry M Lip Paint in 147




I've worn this almost everyday for work, with a bit of carmex under it, it doesn't dry my lips out and is the perfect light coral shade!

I'm wearing it in this post if you want to see it!!

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

I feel I've written wayy to much about the Lush Christmas products on here lately, so all i'm going to say is, I love this product, and the scent is divine! The End.
If you want to read more about them, read here!

Nails Inc Victoria

Yes, It was the Glamour freebie, No, It hasn't been off my nails since I first put it on about three weeks ago! I'm really loving the Rouge Noir look, what can I say, it's the perfect winter shade.

NOTD - what it looks like on!


So here's to December, Christmas Timee!

ALSO

A quick thank you to Tanya
for mentioning me on her share the love blog, it was such a nice suprise and it's so lovely to know that people enjoy reading what I have to say!

On that note i'm only 2 followers away from 50, yaay!! I'm so thankful that all of you think it's worthwhile reading what I have to say!

I'm going to try and do a little something when I reach 50, just something simple, to say thank you! So come on 50!!

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx


1 comment:

  1. Snow Fairy is DEF in my November favourites as well!!! I can't get enough of it. . . even my bf uses it in the shower now... ahhh I purchased a big bottle and hopefully that will get me through until next year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...