Wednesday 30 December 2009

In & Out

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to you :)

After a brief reprise my laptop finally died a death a few weeks ago, so I've had to beg, borrow and steal computer access. I have picked out a shiny new laptop and I'm going to collect it on Saturday though, Rediculously excited!

In order to keep up some kind of regularity i'm going to In & Out!

IN-
- Christmas: So much fun, ate lots, saw family, indulged in napping, chocolate and presents!
- Glitter: I usually run from it like the plague, but Christmas has seen me breaking out the glitter in abundance! Currently sporting a gold glittery Dior nail varnish, I even suprise myself.
- Caffine: After ridding myself of the Diet Coke demon, I eventually cleansed my diet of all caffine, but I decided to give myself a break over Christmas, hello tea and ameretto and coke! I'm stopping again in Jan though.

OUT-
-Snow: I'm just going to say it, I like to to look at, but in any other context Snow & Ice is an absolute menace!! Defrosting, slipping and "sensible shoes" are not my friends.
- Post Christmas, Pre New Year: It's no longer Christmas and you can't get anything done before we all stop for NYE, urgh.
-NYE Madness: I just don't, and won't get excited about New Years, I'm going to be staying in with a few friends this year, I don't want to spend money on overpriced entry and crowded clubs, just to stand in a circle and sing Auld Langs Eyne with sweaty drunkards.

Post your own below, I love to read them!

Also, only ONE follower to 50, It's taunting me, I hate uneven numbers!! Thank You to everyone who reads this, I love you all!!

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey u r already @50 :) am i ur 50th???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these posts :) Im the same with snow its pretty too look at but not good for anything else! Glad you had a good christmas and happy new year! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...