Thursday 17 December 2009

Mini Haul - OPI & MAC

I know it's before Christmas and I really shouldn't be buying for myself, but I just couldn't resist getting a few presents for myself!




I took advantage of the MAC free delivery code that was running last week, and I decided to go ahead and get a few things I wanted.

Orb Pro Pan Refill:

I was in dire need of a Matte highlight shade, and after seeing a swatch of this on Temptalia, it went straight in my basket. It's GORGEOUS. I've been wearing this in the day for work just as a wash of colour, and it just balances out my lid colour and makes me look natural but polished.

(I couldn't get a decent swatch of this, but please go and check it out on Temptalia!)

Springsheen Blush:

I've been dithering over this blush for ages and I just decided to take the plunge and get it. It's a warm peachy tone that it super wearable but I'm unsure whether it's really special, I have tonnes of similar tones blushes already, so although it's a lovely blush and looks nice on, it's not really made me jump for joy.

Springsheen vs Style and Urban Decay Afterglow Quickie.



(Style/Quickie Top, Springsheen Bottom)

Fix+:

This was a re-purchase for me, I love to spritz it on before make up, and for making eyeshadows more vibrant.



O.P.I

I went to John Lewis and stumbled across the OPI section, and slipped a few into my bag.

(Pathetic Attempt At Swatch - Sorry! It's on the back of an Alien Tester haha)


(T-B Bastille My Heart, Lincoln PAD & You Don't Know Jacques)

Bastille My Heart:

This is my Christmas Colour, I'm not really into shimmery polish, but it's subtle enough to be festive :)

Lincoln Park After Dark:

I've wanted this for AGES and I'm not dissapointed, I love it!

You Don't Know Jacques:

I own, greys and browns but I love the taupe shade of this, I know why it's a best seller!!


Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh ok I just saw that 'Style' is a Mac blush then. I think springsheen looks really nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uiii...i luv everything:) nice haul, but I want tat "You dont know jacques" badly. Is it creamy? thnq 4 d post hun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...