Thursday 3 December 2009

Top 3 Products Under £5



I've really enjoyed reading these posts so here's my own :)

Hair Care:



Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance

I spray about two pumps of this into the ends of my hair before I blow dry it, It's smells delicious and keeps my hair in check :)
At £3.88 from Superdrug, It's great.

Skin Care:



Salvon

I always have a tube of this in my drawer, it's a lifesaver!
If I feel my skin breaking out, I just dab a bit of this on the affected area and go to sleep, it's usually calmed down when I wake up!!
It's usually about £3.00 for a tube of this, and it's better than any "quick fix" spot treatment i've ever tried.

Make Up:

This was really hard to pick!!
I could say Barry M or Sleek, but I thought i'd go with something a bit different.

2True Cheek and Lip Tint




This is the best £1.95 I've ever spent :)
It's a healthy, long lasting glow in a bottle.
I'm a big fan of 2True, and this is by far my favourite product.

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love thoses eye lashes at the side of your blog.

    Great products too :) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that 2true tint is wayy to cheap !
    i want it !lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the advice, I want to try the aussie hair product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vanilla - It's amazing :) I actually prefer it to the benefit version!

    @Lions,Tigers,Fashion,OH MY! - I adore the aussie products, they smell amazing and do wonderful things for my hair! p.s I'm so into your blog at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...