Sunday 3 January 2010

December Favourites

I know it's January but these are my favourite types of post!!

Barry M Dazzledust in Mushroom & Old Gold.

I've been using these constantly throughout the party season to give me a festive sparkle to my eye make up without looking to OTT.

I'll post the look up here as soon as I get my new laptop delivered.


Sprinsheen Blush : I wasn't entirely convinced when I bought this, I didn't strike me as being overly "special", but my constant use of it is telling me otherwise!


MAC 223 Brush: My current brush of choice for all sorts. the perfect crease brush for me, it's more precise and is amazing with pigment. Also amazing for sweeping loose powder under the eyes to set concealer.

So these are my December favourites, the lack of photographs will be sorted as soon as I can upload onto my own laptop!

I hope you are all recovering from an overindulgent Christmas and are sticking to your resolutions!!

Also THANK YOU for getting me to 50 followers, it means the world, I'm cooking something up so watch this space!!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow I love you blog, seen as im having a snow day down in the south im going to enjoy reading it with a nice hot chcoclate :) keep it up xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @confessionsofabeautyaddict aww thank you :) I hope you're enjoying your snow day! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...