Wednesday 6 January 2010

NOTD - Goldfingers!


Dior Vernis 708 Gold Nugget


Recently I was lucky enough to be given a bag of amazing goodies by my Dad's partner, all unused stuff that she didn't have any need for!

I've never been a fan of sparkle in nail varnish, prefering a creamy formulation, so when I first saw this I thought, pretty, but not for me.

But I decided it was the perfect festive nail and is just a little bit different to my usual spectrum of colour.





I'm now off to paint my nails in "Blissed Out" by MAC from the Warm & Cosy Collection, It came this morning and i'm in love already, all thanks to VexandtheCity's own picture, you persuaded me!
Lots of Love, Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. can't waite to see the NOTD for "blissed out" im not 100% if im going to get it yet :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...