Friday 8 January 2010

Top 5 Brushes



For me, good make up is the product of good brushes, I could have all the make up in the world and without any tools it just wouldn't work!

I've picked out my five favourite brushes, all MAC...they make up about 90% of my brush collection. BUT I'd like to say I think that Ruby and Millie brushes are great for the price too, they don't get enough praise!

MAC 187: I love this brush for powder and bronzer, I've yet to try it with foundation as the one I'm using at the moment seems to produce the best results with a sponge. This is super soft at the top but holds it shape well with the denser bristles below.

MAC 129: The first brush I ever bought from MAC and I still use it everyday, Its got a little big now, but I don't mind that, it's still in my Top 5.

MAC 239: An everyday essential for lid colour, it packs it on with minimum effort, producing maximum result.

MAC 223: My perfect crease brush, small enough to apply precise colour, this was LE, so I'm glad I got my hands on it :)

MAC 195: I originally didn't get on with this brush, instead preferring to apply concealer with my fingers, but I've realised its an amazing little brush, I use it to apply paint pots and cream eyeshadows and it's amazing for precise application to any imperfections you may have. I've been converted.

So here is my Top 5! What's Yours?!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

p.s DaintyDollyMix, Snap! Spookily similar! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I tagged you on my blog,
    thisiscaz.blogspot.com
    I've never tried any Mac brushes - if I ever save up enough money I think i'll get one.
    I really love the ELF Complexion Brush!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...