Thursday 7 January 2010

NOTD - Blissed Out

MAC Blissed Out - Warm & Cosy Collection




I'm in love with this colour at the moment, it's gorgeous, the perfect peachy nude!

It was the only thing I purchased from this collection as nothing else really stood out to me, but i'm glad I did!

My only reservation is that It took three coats to get it up to this standard, but I did do it without a base coat and quite quickly so I think it may be my lack of patience rather than the quality!





It's so good to get back to a more simple nude nail when I've been constantly sporting dark winter colours.

Brand New Favourite.

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx


7 comments:

  1. Love this colour on you hun, looks amazing!
    Kind of wishing i ordered this now! :)
    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color there, honey! Didnt u fancy any lip stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DaintyDollymix, order it! It's amazing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Divija Reddy I found most of the collection to be really similar to stuff I already own, but I might go and look at it in person and decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love it!! I def want it now, my OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy is just too sheer!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chloe
    It's my absolute favourite at the moment, I've neglected everything else!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...