Monday 25 January 2010

All The Eyeshadow You Ever Need For A Fiver??

Ok, that might be a slight overstatement considering the audience I'm talking to here, but I may have hit upon a gem of a product!!

SCARLET & CRIMSON - In the Shadows Palette.



I bought this product completely on impulse whilst wandering through the Boots sale ailse, at 50% off it went straight into my basket.

This Ruby & Millie made palette is a beauty!

Right, shall we just stop rambling and get down to why I LOVE this little palette??

The palette contains 12 shadows, which are basically the same size as an Urban Decay pan in most of their own palettes.


The pigmentation on them is fantastic! I tested them against some of my more high end eyshadows and once swatched I couldn't tell the difference!!

To show you the fantastic range of colour in this set, I've swatched them all out:



Please blame my lack of camera skills rather than the pigmentation of these shadows, in person they're much more vibrant!

I will admit I can't see myself wearing fushcia anytime soon, but if the occasion ever arises, i'd prefer to have this little set to hand rather than pay upwards of £10 for a high end shadow.
Finally, I bought this for £5, reduced from £10, so even if I'd bought this at full price each shadow cost me less then 10p :)
This set has everything a girl could want when it comes to basic looks, it has a neutral highlight shade, a warm bronze, a darker brown crease shade, then all you could want for a smokey eye. The more adventurous are catered for, green, blue and bright fushcia!

If you're looking for a starter kit, or want a small compact set of shadows to take on a holiday without spending too much, this is for you!

Laura xxx

11 comments:

  1. oooh! if only i could get my hands on one...i don't think i'll mind purchasing one to my meagle collection of eyeshadows! 8)

    <33 rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this palette. and the colors are gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked this when they had them in but put it back because I didn't know what the quality would be like. Wish I'd got one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they still have this the colours are realllly pretty! =) ox

    http://bethanyoox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I've never heard of this brand - must be a UK brand? I'm in Canada, so I'll probably never get my hands on one of these. lol. But that's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good! Quite a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hum...doesn't look like something that is sold here??? Very pretty colors! And sounds like you got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful, you know if you can buy these pallets for shipment to Spain internet, I liked a lot are great.
    A distant follower. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...