Friday 8 January 2010

Small Pleasures: Natural Bath Products



For Christmas, One of my wonderful friends gave me this adorable box of handmade bath bombs and melts, I just had to share it with you because look how cute it is!

Also these are all natural products, which I love. I'm not sure where she got them from as she said it was from a random little shop near her home, so sorry for the lack of information there!



Orange, Cinnamon and Ginger.
This one smells just like Christmas, and is an amazing spicy mix.



I want to say this is a Primrose on here, but don't take my word for it! It has a lovely fresh invigorating scent.

 

At first I thought this had lavender in it, but I'm not so sure now, again a fresh floral scent, I love how rustic and organic this one is.



I think this has Violet in it, but again i'm not 100%, they didn't come with any information so i'm just using my own (limited) knowledge on flowers!
This one is so pretty and smells divine.

I love lush but these are a really refreshing change, organic and they are helping to support a smaller business.

I'd love to find out more about them so I'm going to beg my friend where she got them from!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...