Thursday 21 January 2010

NOTD - Dior Vernis Bubble Gum

I've been on a massive nude polish kick for a while now, so as I was painting my nails last night I decided to try on a polish that has sat in its box untouched for a while.

DIOR VERNIS BUBBLE GUM 741



The name suggested a bright pink, the bottle produced a pleasant coral.

I have to say I'm absolutely thrilled with the consistancy of the polish, one coat would have been enough, but I put on two for longevity!

The colour of the polish appears to change in every type of light, I quite like this!





I realise that Dior nail polish is expensive, and some people don't exactly rave about the price to quality ratio, I'd happily buy myself one of these as a treat, as I think they're worth it.

(Dior Vernis RRP £16.50)

Lots of Love Laura xxx

Don't forget to enter my competition HERE you could win an Urban Decay palette!!


10 comments:

  1. It looks great !! Love the colour :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this color looks freaking awesome! So funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color! My favorite nail polish all of last year was a coral - OPI Cajun Shrimp. Coral looks so fresh and summery. Looks good on fair skin tones too! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 coral colours like this :) please follow me your blog is mega cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!i love corals too=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colour!!! A bit more expensive than I would pay for a nail polish but I like Dior <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...