Monday 11 January 2010

Lots of Lush

I dashed into my local shopping centre yesterday to grab a birthday present and despite my lack of time, I still managed to get drawn into Lush!

I haven't been since before Christmas, so assumed that anything half decent would be gone in the £20 sale. But I was wrong! The middle of the store was FULL of treats!

I bought myself



Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, The Comforter Bubble Bar, Jacko Bath Bomb, Melting Marshmallow Bath Melt, Mange Tout Massage Bar & Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream. 

I opted for a Goody Bag, and look what I got!



Snow Fairy Gift Box: Angels Delight Soap, Glitter Massage Bar & Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Cinders Bath Bomb
Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb
Apple Bath Bomb (?!)
Christmas Pudding Bath Bomb
Snow Fairy 100g

I can safely say I'm stocked up on Lush for a good while now!

I'm excited to use some of the products that I've never thought to try, and Lemony Flutter already feels like it's working on my poor dry fingers.

I'll let you know what I think of all my stash as and when I use them, I had a comforter bath tonight, it's an old favourite for a reason!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. Bad girl ;) luks like a double treat 4 u! am kinda saving for MAC brushes. will let u know then!

    I have an award waiting for you; check my blog! hope u enjoy that! take care luv!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...