Saturday 23 January 2010

In & Out

IN

Clinique 3 Step Skincare System,

I've been using this for about a month now and I've seen a dramatic improvement to my skin, the tone has improved and it feels much better. I've also noticed the difference when I forget to use it too, I left it behind when I went away for a few days and my skin was not happy!

Over 100 followers,

Wow! Thank you so much for joining up :) get involved too, I love your feedback and suggestions, so get vocal people!

Lush Bath Time

I know this is a massive thing at the moment, but I think i'm addicted! Currently adoring Creamy Candy Bubble Bar & Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream

Nude Nail Polish

After monthes of dark winter polishes, I'm enjoying fresh clean colours on my nails. I'm in love with Blissed Out by MAC. NOTD here.

OUT

Red Meat

I've been thinking about cutting out red meat for a while now, and I came to the conclusion that the majority of my red meat consumption came in terrible fatty forms, so I'm just eating Chicken, Turkey & Fish and taking the vegetarian option whenever I can.

January

It's cold, It's Dull, It needs to be over!



Right that's it from me! I've got my cosy socks on and I'm going to get a cup of tea, much like the photograph above!

What are your In & Outs?? Link me or right below!! xxx

ooo also -

3 comments:

  1. i love the Clininque 3 Step Skincare System also! it's given me nice, smooth, even-toned skin ever since i started using it! 8)

    <33 rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Lush bath time as well, and creamy candy is one of my faves too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clinique 3 step skin care system has changed my skin a ton! I love it. I used to break out ALL the time, and now I might get 1-2 blemishes here and there. I also agree that if you go without it, your skin gets "stupid" lol

    Good luck cutting out red meat!

    www.purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...