Saturday 20 November 2010

A Few Bits & Pieces

I haven't got anything planned today, so here's a few bits and pieces from this week!

A Few Bits From Boots


- Barry M Nail Paint In Indigo
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Oyster Grey
-Barry M Lip Pencil in No3

Rummaging in TK Maxx



I picked up a few pairs of Ardell lashes for £2.99 each, don't mind if I do! I might test my patience tomorrow and apply the individual lashes! 

I'M IN LOVE WITH



The Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki brush, seriously flawless skin...


I'm Rather Enjoying...


Backcomb in a Bottle by Umberto Giannini...It's GENIUS.

FOTD....

Excuse the blank expression, I'm all shopped out and little tired!


Face - MUFE Face and Body
MAC MSF Natural
Bourjois Bio Detox Concealer
NARS Penny Lane Blush
Urban Decay Blush in Quickie
Brows - MAC Espresso
Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Palette...Sin & Virgin 
MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack 
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara 

Have a lovely weekend, i'll be in my tracksuit bottoms watching XFactor tonight, i'm just that rock and roll!

xxxx


6 comments:

  1. ooo i bought Indigo a few days ago, not got round to using it yet ... cant wait too tho ... heard good things about the back comb in a bottle, is it good ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stacey it's brilliant, i'm going to a bit of a rave about it alongside the dry shampoo which is also lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought Indigo and it's such a gorgeous color! :) Can you please swatch the dazzle dust and the lipliner? :)

    Ohhhh pretty look, although you're tired :) Your skin looks so healthy and glowy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love backcomb in a bottle!!! I don't think it's as drying as other texturising products i've tried! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stavroula of course I will! x
    @Nicola, it's my new favourite hair product for volume! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get the backcomb in a bottle, my hair always ends up a bit flat after straightening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...