Thursday 18 November 2010

Getting Naked...?!

After using all of my (limited) willpower to avoid this little devil I finally caved...

Hello Urban Decay Naked Palette!


I'm definitely a neutral kind of girl, I've bought into brighter eyeshadow before but in reality it just sits in my drawers feeling unloved...

It's a neutral girls heaven, 12 luscious shades packed into an adorable suede box - Urban Decays most sophisticated offering yet.

It's a lovely mix of matte, satin and glitterfest eyeshadows that we know and love from old UD and it will satisfy almost all of your everyday shadow needs.

l-r
virgin, sin, naked,sidecar, buck, halfbaked, smog, darkhorse, toasted, hustle, creep, gunmetal.
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey & Zero.

Priced at £27.00 I think it's an absolute bargain for what you're getting, I could happily only just use this palette for the rest of my life...or until something else comes along!

Have you got Naked yet?

xxxx

p.s The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed some changes to The Beauty Spark layout, what do you think??

5 comments:

  1. Oh its gorge. My brother is getting me this for xmas I can't wait.

    I love your new layout hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i want it so much! Its high up on my xmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New layout is fabby!

    I have had NAKED for a few months now, and it's almost the only eyeshadows I reach for, just so perfect.
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so obsessed with neutrals but id convinced myself i REALLY didnt need anymore palettes with neutral colours- but i think i just caved too :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...