Tuesday 9 November 2010

NOTD: Nails Inc Jermyn Street & Bonus FOTD


It's free with Glamour, it's a murky grey with a hint of purple...it's nice but not worth the rrp of £10.50, snap it up with Glamour whilst you can!

A Bonus Face of the Day!



Excuse the terrible quality of the photo I snapped it on my phone whilst I was sat at my desk, getting an A+ in procrastination...

FACE: MUFE Face & Body in Shade 20 & Vichy Dermablend in Opal
MAC Fleur Power Blush
MAC MSF Natural on T-Zone
EYES: MAC Espresso through the brows
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous
LIPS: MAC Rebel Lipstick applied lightly to stain the lips (I bought this at the weekend and I'm OBSESSED, expect a post this week)

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gasp! Is the polish full size? I so need to check if this is available in the Glamour mags in Ireland! Also you have Rebel lipstick- squee! Is it still available in mac stores or did you buy off ebay? I thought it was discontinued .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aoife it is full sized, quite the bargain! I bought rebel from a MAC store at the weekend so I guess it's not discontinued! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail varnish looks lovely! I'm going to have to see if their is any Glamour magazines left

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie, I bought mine from the train station and they still had quite a few so you should be alright! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jermyn street is very famous for its store and I must say that we can get all the popular and famous things from there. The nail paint that you have shown over here in the picture is really nice and cool also.
    jermyn street

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...