Tuesday 2 November 2010

October Favourites


This Months Loves:

- Dark Nail Polish: I'm talking vampy plums and dark crimson reds. Illamasqua Scarab is up there as well this month but it's not photographed, see it here.

- Bourjois Bio Detox Concealer: This is a lovely concealer for under your eyes, it doesn't cake and crease and smells lovely, I will say it seems to be running out ridiculously quickly though as I only purchased it a couple of weeks ago...

MUFE Smoky Lash: I adore this mascara, I'll keep on repurchasing it again and again - a big statement from a mascara fiend!

Blistex Intensive Relief: I bought this at the train station when I went down to London a month or so ago and It's stayed in my handbag ever since, as it's getting colder my lips are becoming more susceptible to dryness and it's super moisturising, I love it.

Gel Eyeliner: In particular, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. I've really got back into lining my upper lash line and I forgot how much it can pull your look together. I apply this with a MAC 209 if anyone's interested!

Seche Vite: LOVE LOVE LOVE this, It's my new nail savior and I cannot believe I haven't tried it earlier!

Love Ring: I bought this from Topshop and it's stayed on my finger constantly, It's just so sweet!

ELF Mineral Blush in Coral: A recent rediscovery, It's perfect for daytime, packed with colour and gives you a healthy glow!

What are your favourites at the moment?

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. love love love seche vite, makes painting nails fun and not a 6 hour arduous task!
    had mine a while too and its only just now starting to need thinning out too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love smokey lash!!! I just wish it was easier to get a hold of! And seche vite is the best thing that's ever happened to my nails - no more smudged polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't already, you have to try OPI Black cherry chutney! You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't tried the Seche Vite yet. Need to pick it up.

    Loving dark polishes too.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...