Saturday 13 November 2010

In & Out

I haven't indulged in one of these little posts for a long time so...

IN


- Scented Candles, I'm burning through them like they're going out of fashion!
- Winter Knitwear, the chunkier the better.
- Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, need I explain this one?!
- Bright Lips, see the post below!

OUT


- No More Jersey Shore...I'm actually getting withdrawal symptoms. The Cat's obsessed too.
- Winter Weather, wind and hairspray do not go!
- Ridiculous work load, I cannot wait for Christmas now.

What are your In & Outs this weekend??

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love sented candles i'm exactly the same i buning them like crazy lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad about having no more jersey shore to watch :( T-Shirt time no more boo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha everyone seems to like the jersey shore, I don't know why but I just found that the people in the show are just crazy xDD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...