Friday 25 May 2012

Good Enough to Eat: DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Eau de Parfum



Summer, Summer, Summertimee. Would be the tune that would accompany this delicious fragrance if it could. Despite raving about the delights of Tom Fords dark and oh so brooding Black Orchid recently, you just cannot beat a big wallop of this sweet number in the sunshine. 

If I ever catch a whiff of the original Be Delicious by DNKY I am immediately transported back to my first year of university. This was my staple scent. But like the fickle creature I am, I went off it and haven't ventured back since. 

Until now. 

Apparently DKNY have more to offer nowadays?! There is a large range of 'Delicious' Scents, ranging from  Red, Golden, For Men, Night, Fresh Blossom. Blimey. Now Enter Sweet Delicious

There are three in the range, Key Lime Pie, Pink Macaron or Creamy Meringue. 

Who wouldn't like to smell like baked goods?! 

Creamy Meringue is pretty true to life. You are immediately hit with a sweet spun sugar note, that dies down to a light citrus scent that doesn't tip over into sickly.

It's an absolute gem and has received multiple compliments when I've worn it. 

I'm even considering letting Pink Macaron into my life.

If only I could take a bite... 


Have you tried any of these? 

Laura xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...