Sunday 27 May 2012

Quick Fire Review: Nspa Nourishing Eye & Lip Treatment



What is it? 

NSpa Nourishing Eye & Lip Treatment, £2.50 from ASDA. 

What does it promise? 

"Packed with moisturising Ginseng, Vitamin E and Caffeine to brighten, this gentle treatment will help to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. As well as soothe and hydrate thirsty skin and lips."

The Skinny 

For a mere £2.50 I think this is a brilliant little product, it contains many of the ingredients the likes of Origins charge a small fortune for. It's also paraben free and against animal testing which is a massive tick in my book. 
It goes on smooth and feels light but hydrating, yet if you're after a thick under eye moisturiser, this won't be for you as it sinks in without a trace within moments. 
I'm also undecided about the smell, I've got used to all of the herbal aromas of my current skincare products and the fruity smell is a bit bizarre to put under the eye. I do see the thought process behind it though as it's good for the lips. 
I haven't noticed a marked improvement in my under eye circles or puffiness but I'll persevere. If it works, I'm on to a winner. 

The Verdict 

It's a super little product. 

It won't deliver miracles, but it'll pack a punch for under a fiver. I'm tempted to investigate some more products from the range now...

Does expensive always translate to better?? 

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. Certainly affordable and light on the under eye region, but unfortunately makes zero difference to dark circles and puffiness :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...