Wednesday 30 May 2012

May Empties.

It's a bizarre concept, but I'll admit it. I'm addicted to empties posts/videos. 

This is a real bloggers blog post, to anybody else this is a post being written by a crazy woman who likes to hoard empty packaging...

So, what have I used up this month?! 


Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover: I picked this up in November when I was over in France and it's only just bit the dust. It's a great product and I wish I'd been allowed to bring more back, hand luggage only sucks.
MeMeMe Seventh Heaven*: A really lovely light cream that left my skin feeling amazing. I'm very tempted to pick up the full size now.
Bliss The Youth As We Know It Eye Cream: I've been trying to use this up for ages, it hasn't blown me and away and it did feel a bit stingy, which isn't what I really look for in an eye cream. I'm glad it's all used up now. 


Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum: I think the cut off top speaks for itself. I love this serum, the full size is winging its way to me as I type. 
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist: A great product that I had planned to repurchase, but since the Caudalie Beauty Elixir entered my life, it's been eclipsed. Still a lovely refreshing mist though. 
NARS Monoi Body Glow II: So sad that this is all used up, It's a gorgeous luxurious body oil that makes your skin feel soft and smelling like a tropical island. It's a good job I have another sample bottle to hand!
Origins Perfect World Moisturiser: I'm really mourning this product, It's my holy grail night/day cream. I just have too many other creams to use to before I can repurchase. 


 What have you used up this month? 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one! I love using things up! Shows they've been well loved! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...