Friday 18 May 2012

Hype Hype Hype: Caudalie Beauty Elixir.



Unless you've been living under a blogospherical rock over the last month, you will have undoubtedly heard about the Caudalie Eau de Beaute/Beauty Elixir. 

I admit, I caved and bought it a few weeks ago. The promise of glowing, refreshed skin was too much.... 

Worth the Hype? 

I almost wish I could completely quash it, but yes, personally I think it's earned its spot as the latest beauty must have. 

I've been using it morning and night before my I apply my serum and It perks up my skin and leaves it feeling fresh. The scent is a potent mixture of herbal and minty, but it really does kickstart you in the morning, especially if you're feeling less than chirpy (amazing hangover helper). 

I may be imagining it, but I feel like the tone and general appearance of my skin has improved recently, but obviously it would be far too ambitious to put it down to just this little spray bottle, but I will give it some major props. 

Bravo Caudalie, Bravo. 


I purchased mine from here

Laura xxx


6 comments:

  1. I have seen this everywhere but I just can't see how what appears to be something like 'water' can do such grate things. However, you also sounded skeptical and didn't regret it. Maybe just maybe I need to give it a try. x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, look out for a post tomorrow about them :) x

      Delete
  3. I also recently bought this and love it. Funnily enough, I thought I wouldn't like the scent, but I actually do! So refreshing. I usually spray it into my hands and then pat it onto my skin.

    Not sure if it's a miracle worker, but I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was almost wanting to dislike this as it's so expensive but I have to admit, it is worth the hype :) A lovely product :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...