Tuesday 29 May 2012

Run Baby Run II.

I did a post like this a while ago and it went down quite well, so as I'm in a blogging mood, I thought I'd share with you my current favourite tracks to work out to. 

Cheryl Cole: Call My Name 

I'm not sure whether it's the infectious beat or the incentive to get a body like Cheryl, but I immediately kick it up a notch when this starts to play in the gym. It's a current obsession. I love Cheryl again, there I said it. 



Azealia Banks: 212 ft Lazy Jay 

It's an absolute filthy song, but it's got a solid beat and a great running track, you just might have to wash your ears out with soap after listening. 



Deceptacon: Le Tigre 



An oldie, but an absolute goodie. It'll keep you moving and keep you motivated. Fact. 

Shake It Out: Florence and the Machine. 

Just an absolute symphony of noise, amazing when you want to block everything else out and just get on with it. 



Miami 2 Ibiza: Tiny Tempah ft Swedish House Mafia 

This never leaves my gym playlist, it's just a classic running song. A perfect blend of rise and fall. 



What music do you like to exercise to? 

Let me know below! 

Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. I rotate my 'workout' music regularly so I don't get bored too easy! Maroon 5's 'Payphone' is a firm favourite just now :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...