Monday 2 May 2011

Birthday Girl

Aloha!

As the title may suggest, today is my birthday!



I don't really have much to blog about but wanted to mark it on here for prosperity. I've had a lovely day so far and I'm off to Manchester this evening to eat, drink and be merry...

In actual beauty news, I finally got my hands on some much lusted after products which i'm more excited about than is probably acceptable, and i'm walking around smelling like Jimmy Choo, good things definately come to those who wait!

I'll be back tomorrow with lots of lovely goodies and outfits but until then, i'll be seeing you!

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. hope you're having agreat birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy Birthday!! Have fun ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a lovely day. Did you buy the Jimmy Choo fragrance? It's winging its way to me as we speak :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim, it was a present, no more sneaky sniffs in the perfume dept for me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...