Monday 9 May 2011

Quick Fire Review: MAC I ♥ U Plushglass

On Saturday, one of my lovely friends presented me with a little birthday treat, the I ♥ U Plushglass from the Quite Cute Collection.

I'd briefly persued the collection and nothing had caught my eye, but boy am I glad that afformentioned lovely friend picked this out for me!


I think the key thing to mention with this product is don't judge it by the tube, it's very lavender...something of an acquired taste?



Heavily Swatched & Blended Out

Granted when swatched it's also still playing on the purple side, but when applied to the lips it transforms to an effortless sheer pinky sheen that is just a pure delight. It gives the lips a slight fullness that please's me no end.
  



On The Lips & A Closer Look!

Can I just mention the smell as well, a potent mixutre of MAC vanilla with cake batter...divine.
In Summary...

  • It's not sticky but has staying power, it'll fade off your lips without looking dodgy.
  • The smell...I could bath in it.
  • The slight plumping affect without being OTT. 
A definate new favourite!

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...