Monday 23 May 2011

Coming Up, Going Down...

You'll have to forgive me for this incredibly sloppy/lazy post but due to my current disjointed lifestyle it's the best I can do! Anyway, we all love the occasional 'In & Out' post don't we?!

Coming Up... 

New Challenges: I've recently started a new adventure, and whilst it's not forever, it's wetted my appetite to try new things, it's reminded me that it's good to shake things up now and again.


Lipgloss: From the profound to the superficial...let's remember where we are here! After a long gloss drought my I ♥ U plushglass has got me hooked again, I'm definitely going to check out some of the other shades.

Simple Skincare: I've stripped my skincare routine right back and my skin is looking the best that it has in a long time. I'm using Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, La Roche Posay Pysiological Toner and Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream. Simple.


Going Down...

Motorways: With new opportunities come a heck of a lot of travelling, I've seen enough tarmac in the last couple of weeks to last me a lifetime...le sigh.

Blowing a Gale: What is the deal with this wind this week! Even in the hop skip and jump from my car to the office my barnet looks like it's been swept up a twister, note to self - lay off the hairspray in windy conditions!

Made in Chelsea: I gave it a shot and it failed to capture me at all. Not even the sexually ambigious Ollie could save the day...thumbs down, team TOWIE!



Normal service will resume shortly, I promise!

In other news...

I've started to make more use of my sadly neglected youtube channel, so if you (hopefully) want to see me ramble on about beauty/fashion/various things click here to subscribe!!

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...