Friday 6 May 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait...

Evening All,

It may come as a shock to you, but I am a fickle beauty buyer...I like to try lots of new things on a whim, which usually results in a serious case of "what was I thinking?!", Exhibit A: Currant Lip Pencil from MAC, stunning colour? yes. Impulse buy? of course. Have I used it yet...once...in my own bedroom.

Well my friends, I may have found a true beauty love. I first sniffed Jimmy Choo's first foray into the perfume world a couple of months ago when it was first released, and believe me, I had to surgically remove my nostrils from the magazine page (it was a snazzy perfume sample page, naturally).


This honestly shot to the top of my "need" list but I resisted as I already had a more than adequate selection of perfumes on the go. I'm not going to lie, I'd visit Jimmy every time I was in sniffing distance of the fragrance section of any department store, and parting was such sweet sorrow.

BUT

The birthday arrived, and so did Jimmy!



It's a heavenly sweet floral scent that lingers on, basically just my cup of tea!

If we're playing the comparison game it lies painfully close to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb in scent and appearance...not surprising as they're made by the same people.

The wait for Jimmy has made this gem even more precious, perfume of the summer??

Find Jimmy HERE


Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've just ordered this, waiting for it to arrive! It smells sooo lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...