Tuesday 17 May 2011

Product of the Week: Prestige My Blackest Lashes

Hola,

I didn't post my product of the week last week as I'm super busy with work right now, and I've moved down south for a little bit to work so i've been pre-occupied with that! 

I mentioned this mascara in my favourites video but I thought you might want to see it close up...




It's got a brilliant fat bristle wand - a definate plus in my book, I don't tend to get on with rubber wands, yuck!

I won't keep you for long, it's a really great black mascara...no prizes for adept analysis here!!

This has fast become my everyday mascara, even knocking MUFE Smoky Lash into a supporting role, which is really is the acid test, It doesn't flake and lasts all day.


This is actually a picture of my lashes after I applied it at 7:30am, and it's now 7:30 pm, 12 hours on it's not looking bad!

One cautionary note though, as I mentioned in the video, maybe stay away from this in the gym, it just slides under my eyes when I've been wearing this, but hey, that might just be me!!

Have a wonderful week, i'll try my best to update you all but my workload is about to explode!!

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks really nice! I've been meaning to try out the Prestige mascaras!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...