Monday 30 May 2011

Weekend in Pictures

Salut!

Before I dive back into a jam packed week at work, I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to for the past few days, aided quite helpfully by a variety of snaps on the old iPhone...



I hopped on a train and went to see a lovely friend and we ate, drank and got a little too merry...I can't say I particularly enjoyed the journey back, even with my medicore hangover survival kit!


I quick snapshot of my life at the moment: living out of a suitcase! It's a bit hectic but I'm enjoying it.


A very boring OOTD: Black Leggings & Boot - Topshop/Top - H&M.
A quick fitness update too: I've managed to wave goodbye to 3 stone now (pats own back!). I don't want to witter on about how weightloss can change your life, but it honestly has affected me in ways I didn't actually think it would but it has.


I came back home to this adorable cupcake candle from my wonderful mother this weekend, it smells of cherry bakewells and might even be better than the real thing (read better for your hips!).

Hope you've had a brilliant bank holiday, I'm off to watch the standard array of nitwits and novelty acts on BGT now...

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Topshop too and a huge well done on the weight loss, that's a fab amount to lose.

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit here! Congrats on your weight loss, I know it's hard but it's worth it in the end and you're doing so well :)
    I'd be tempted to take a bite out of that candle btw! <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...