Wednesday 11 May 2011

Grab It While You Can: Nails Inc & InStyle


Nails Inc Electric Teal

I'm an avid reader of InStyle anyway but this lovely Nails Inc bonus didn't go unappreciated!

InStyle & Nails Inc have developed three shades (Electric Teal/Candy Orange & Fashion Fawn) as a wonderful freebie this month, If I were you I'd get down to the shop pronto! At £11 RRP you're definitely getting a bargain.

I picked up Electric Teal as I don't own anything similar, it's a bit of departure from the warmer tones that usually grace my talons, but it's a lovely change!!

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely on - reminds me of one of the MAC polishes that came out with the Give Me Liberty of London colour.

    I'm on a bit of a nail polish ban though so must resist!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...