Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Lust List: Swimwear

It's not exactly bikini weather here in good old Blighty but, as I almost found out last year, if one wants the pick of the best swimwear out there, one must simply shop in advance!

These are just a few cozzies I've got my eye on...

I'm a massive fan of mix and match bikinis, as I'm most definately in need of a little bit more support up top, ahem.


Checked Bikini Bottoms, £12.00 - too cute for words!
HERE

Miss Mandalay Stripe Full Bikini Briefs, £30.00 - these are my top pick this summer, I adore the 50's vibe and i'm a sucker for a nautical stripe.

I'll even chuck in the matching bikini top...


£52.00 - it's expensive but I always think it pays to buy good swimwear!


Finally, I'm in love with cut out swimsuits, they're a little bit different and a bit of a confidence boost!

Image 1 of ASOS Asymmetric Cut Out Suit

Asymetric Cut Out Suit, £30.00 - I'm in love with this!


Have you got your eye on any swimwear this summer??

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your picks, I've been eyeing some swimsuits on Asos as well, there's so many! I love Seafolly <3 But it's really expensive :\

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the mandalay striped bikini is gorgeous! I love nautical patterns :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, i need new bikinis too, saw some nice ones instore H&M a few days back.

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    P.S. Great blog, now following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...