Sunday 6 September 2009

Back in Business, CCO, FOTD etc!!

I'm back! Well I haven't really been away, but my laptop is back, so I can start doing proper photo blogs again. My charger got here in record time, well done Ebay!!

I went to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village today to meet up with one of my friends from Uni as it was a pretty good mid point for both of us, and of course there was some bargain shopping to be done!


FOTD:




These were taken on my phone so you can't realllly see what I have on here haha, but here is a close up of my eye! I took this after I got in too, so I look a bit faded!


Face -

  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer & Foundation.
  • MAC Hello Kitty 'Tippy' Blush
  • Elf Warm Bronzer
  • Elf Complexion Perfection

Eyes -

  • Rubenesque PP
  • Grand Entrance Shadow (Lid)
  • Sable (Crease)
  • Phloof! (Highlight)
  • MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips -

  • Vaseline Rosy Lips

HAUL

I bought a few things from Cheshire Oaks but I didn't go crazy because I'm supposed to be saving my money, I did my best!


Make Up -

I went the CCO in Cheshire Oaks, and I loved it! I've never been before but I loved seeing some limited edition stuff that i'd missed out on and managed to get my hands on :) If you have never been its a discount make up store with a lot of discontinued and left over produce from the estee lauder group, so they have mac, bobbi brown, clinique etc etc.


I bought -

MAC -

  • MSF Natural in Light

  • Paint Pots in Moss Pit (LE) and Girl Friendly (LE)

  • Dazzleglass in Goldyrocks

  • MAC 227 & 223 (LE)

I'm sooo happy I got the 223 :) its a small blending brush than the 224 so I can be more precise with crease colours!! yaaay! I'm happy with all of my purchases and I love the fact that I picked up some LE stuff at a cheaper price :).

A Few Extras,

This is my FAVOURITE purchase of the day, its soooo amazing, and it was from....CLAIRE'S ACCESSORIES.



It cost me £3.15, bargain! I love the peacock detail on it, its lovely!


I also bought myself a cardigan from GAP, I thought it was a lovely colour for Autumn, bring on the knits!!



Right this post is getting wayyy too long so I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and i'm going to put a few pictures of my new bedroom up tomorrow :)

Please spread the word about my blog, it would literally mean the world to me!!

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...