Monday 28 September 2009

September Favourites

It's my favourite time of the month, its favourites time!!

I've really enjoyed using so many products this month, but I've chosen the ones that I've been using consistently since I bought them, and I really love.

Hair/Face/Body

L-R Boots Mediterranean Bergamot, Wheatgerm & Basil Body Wash, Garnier Clear Detox Anti Foaming Gel, Umberto Giannini Beauty Hair Mask, Brazened Honey Face Mask from Lush.


I'm going to break down why I love these products into a point each for them!


  1. The Bergamot in the Body Wash is just so zingy, it wakes me up and makes me smell fresh and clean, such an amazing product.
  2. I've been using this Face Wash for about a week now, everyday, which doesn't seem enough to put it in a monthly favourites, but I really love this product, its fresh, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, and hasn't left me with any reaction.
  3. Umberto Giannini Beauty Hair Mask - I've done a whole review on this so check that out, I LOVE this stuff!! It's amazing, rich, luxurious and leaves my hair feeling salon fresh.
  4. Brazened Honey Face Mask - Get past the strong scent of this product and It will leave you with glowing skin, I instantly feel better about myself after I do one of these masks, the colour is such a lurid yellow that it makes me laugh!

    Make Up

L-R 2True Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Tint in Pink Blush, MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow, MAC 223 Brush, Barry M Lip Gloss in No4.

Lets go with the same format for these products too!

  1. I've already raved about the 2True Cheek and Lip Tints in my YouTube Review, but I have been using this product pretty much everyday since I bought it, its just quick and easy to apply and is long lasting which is a plus for me!
  2. MAC Phloof, this is my current favourite eyeshadow, I love it as a more dramatic highlight, for the corner of my eyes, and even just a stand alone lid colour when I want to be more minimal, perfect.
  3. I only got the 223 a few weeks ago from a CCO and this is my new favourite crease brush, I own the 224 but I think the 223 is far better for colour placement in the crease and I use my 224 clean to blend. I'm so glad I got my hands on it as it was LE :)
  4. Barry M Lipgloss in No4. I've raved about this in a previous post but I'm still so obsessed with this, its not healthy, I need my bubblegum fix everyday!

BONUS FOTD


I'm really terrible at remembering to do FOTD but I thought I'd add this in as I actually remembered to take this picture today! I went very simple and the pictures aren't really the best quality (hello ridiculous camera phone). BUT here is what I have on:

FACE: Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation/Concealer. 2True Lip/Cheek Stain & Elf Warm Bronze.

EYES: UDPP, MAC Grand Entrance & Tiny amount of MAC Woodwinked in the crease.

Lips: 2True Lip/Cheek Stain & Barry M Lipgloss in No4.

Tell me your favourites!

Laura xxx

p.s I recorded an September (I wrote August and only realised about a day after posting this!) Favorites video at the weekend, so I'm going to try and get it up tomorrow! My YouTube Channel is, www.youtube.com/thebeautyspark

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to do a blog on my favourites later, but my favourite favourite of the moment is MAC's Vanilla shadow - so simple and kind of boring, but so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi laura, thanks for your comment, i'm always excited when i get one, especially from someone whose blog i haven't discovered yet! i'm using that umberto giannini hair mask at the moment as well, i really like it but am tempted to try the aussie reconstructer next time as it worked really well when i used a trial sachet. love your look in these photos, i will get that barry m lipgloss you mentioned :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rosie I've never used Vanilla, I use shroom & Brule as my highlights. I'm tempted now!

    @Bits Of Fluff you should definatly it! its soo bubblegum/pink haha, i'm going to treat myself to a few more, its the perfect lipgloss if you hate feeling like your wearing lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...