Sunday 20 September 2009

Peter Philips et ma Soeur

Well not exactly, but my sister offered/was bribed into being my model for me to try some of Peter Philips A/W make up from the runway shows. I chose his Chanel look and his Alexander McQueen look.

Here is the first one, I've tried to 'Channel' his Chanel look (oh dear!!).



Peter Philips kept this look very simple, with a slight silver hue on the outer corner and a touch of black eye liner on the upper lash line, he also finished the eye with white eyeliner to open it up. Lashes were kept very simple, only a touch on the upper lashes, and none on the bottom. He finished the whole look with a very simple rosy blush, blended out with cotton pads, and a natural lip.

Eyebrows were given the traditonal couture treatment, and darkened and extended slightly.
Alexander McQueen - From the sublime to the rediculous.



This is probably one of the most recognisable faces of the A/W Catwalks, McQueen goth/horror make up is the complete opposite to the natural face of the Chanel make up.

My technique for this was more DIY than anything else, using white face paint and a Ruby and Millie lipstick pallet. I used a selection of reds and burgundys and finished it with a slick of clear gloss to mimmick the original.


as you can see, the original is a lot more sheer than mine!
I hope you enjoyed this post, see my previous post for more information!!
Have a lovely Sunday!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...