Monday 21 September 2009

Umberto Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask, It's Love!!

I just had to write about this product as I have been IN LOVE with it since I bought it a few weeks ago.



UMBERTO GIANNINI INDULGENT BEAUTY MOISTURE MASK


I bought this product after I came back from my holidays at the end of August when my hair was in need of some serious TLC.


I'm in ♥ LOVE ♥, Its thick, creamy and it leaves my hair feeling like silk, I like the floral scent too, although I wonder if this might put people off.


Such a pretty flower/fairy girl on the lid too!

I've been using it once a week to really give my hair a treat and I'm really starting to see the difference in the condition of my hair. I use a lot of heat on my hair so its good to see it looking nourished!


I like this product so much that I picked up another one today when I quickly popped into Boots and took full advantage of the 3 for 2 they're running at the moment, I've bought quite a few things in the last few days so I'm going to put them all up in a separate post tomorrow when I've taken the pictures :)

Also, a quick thank you to Victoria (lilyloveslola) for mentioning me on twitter, it was really kind of her :) thank you!! I was literally soooo happy, what a lamo!

Thanks for reading! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...