Sunday 13 September 2009

What I'm Using Tag

I've seen this tag on a few of my favourite blogs so I thought I'd do it too, It's a lazy Sunday and this is the perfect blog to do!

Shampoo: L'Oreal Re-Nutrition Royal Jelly
Conditioner: L'Oreal Re-Nutrition Royal Jelly or Umberto Gianni Hair Mask once a week.
Styling Products: Aussie Miracle Leave In Conditioner, Toni & Guy Shine Spray, Toni & Guy Heat Protector.
Shower Gel: Um, I think Radox at the moment? Just whatever is in the shower!
Body Moisturiser: Body Shop Mango Butter or Olive Oil Body Butter I bought in Crete.
Deodorant: Nivea Pearl Roll On
Exfoliator: Benifit Honey Snap Out Of It
Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation Brush: I'm actually using a sponge at the moment, Studio Sculpt is sooo much better applied with a sponge.
Concealer: Studio Sculpt
Powder: MAC Mineralise Skin Finish
Blush: MAC Hello Kitty - Tippy
Bronzer: Elf Warm Bronzer/MAC Mineralise Skinfinish - Gold Deposit
Highlighter: Elf Warm Bronzer/Benifit High Beam
Eyeshadow Base: UDPP or MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque/Girl Friendly
Eyeshadow: Grand Entrance and Phloof
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder / Gel Liner in Blacktrack
Curler: None!
Mascara: Dior Iconic or MUFE Smoky Lash
Lipstick: Vasaline Rosy Lips!
Lipgloss: MAC Dazzleglass Goldyrocks
Nail Varnish: Nails Inc Polish, Free from Confessions of a Shopaholic!!

I tag everyone!!

I'll be back later with a post on my new room!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...