Saturday 26 September 2009

Saturday Update/Ramble

Hi Guys,

I'm currently lazing about at home, enjoying a lovely Saturday :).

I just wanted to say "hello" to my new followers! I had my first mini goal of reaching 20 followers, and I'm now on 21 which I'm so excited about, I would be happy to write all of this to just one follower, but its really lovely to know people want to read what I write! I'm going for 30 next, slow and steady :).

I'd just like to say that thisiscaz made my Friday by mentioning me on a share the love post, it was a wonderful surprise!

I'm in process of getting a few more videos up on my channel, September Favourites, What's In My Bag & Favourite Drugstore Products :), they'll be on www.youtube.com/thebeautyspark, yay!

I'd love to hear your feedback and would love some suggestions for future posts, just put it in a comment!

I'm looking forward to the Xfactor and an Indian Takeaway tonight, trashy but amazing!

Hope you're all having an amazing weekend,

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...