Wednesday 30 September 2009

Call off the Search!

I've been searching for the perfect pair of winter boots for quite a few weeks now, and the high street has left me bitterly disappointed. I love the idea of criminally high winter boots but in reality i'll be hobbling around after an hour and they will sit in my wardrobe unused.




I have fallen for these lovely things by French Connection, they're perfect!! I wanted something that had that "town and country" feel to it, and these hit the nail on the head, they'll look perfect with tights, leggings and jeans.

I love the buckle detail and on the french connection website they have been styled with the top turned down so I can wear them several ways.

All I have to do now is go and order them!!

They're from http://www.asos.com/ :)

Tell me what you think!!

Laura xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...