Saturday 6 February 2010

Five Minute FOTD

I went out for lunch with a friend today and she arrived half an hour early...I was still drying my hair!! So here is my five minute face...simple but enough to look healthy and put together.


All of these photo's were taken on my mobile camera so excuse the abysmal quality!

FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, Nars Sheer Glow, MAC MSF Natural, MAC Fleur Power Blush.
EYES: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, MAC Orb Eyeshadow on Highlight, MAC Phloof all over lid. Maybelline Lash Stiletto.
BROWS: MAC Espresso Shadow.
LIPS: MAC Shy Girl Lipstick.




What are you fail safe products for a five minute face?

Love, Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. You have a flawless skin! and your fotd is perfect, you are gorgeous :) i like the pinkness on your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!
    this is such a nice look it's something id typically wear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bea aww thank you so much, I don't have flawless skin, just good foundation and forgiving lighting haha xx

    @FWWL thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! I really like the blush, it compliments your skin tone.

    My 5mins products:
    - Mac Studio Fix Fluid (I hardly ever have to apply a concealer with this)
    - Nars Gilda
    - Mac MSF
    - Maybelline Matt Powder
    - Mac Angek Lipstick

    - Eyes... depends on the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look! I love the cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...