Saturday 27 February 2010

Product Rave: Lush Retread Conditioner


Lush seems to be the brand "on the street" at the moment, and I suppose my own rekindled love for the brand has been fired by the constant stream of Lush lovers blogging and waxing lyrical on youtube about it.

I am a massive Lush bath fan but I've never been interested in their hair or skin products.

But due to my new found love of Lemony Flutter cuticle cream I wondered if I was missing out on wonderous things from Lush??

In fact, my decision was made for me when I was given a tub of Retread conditioner by my mum, who just wasn't using it enough.

First of all, the smell, It's strong...I thought it was going to knock me out.

But then I put it on my hair, It felt nice and left my hair feeling clean, ok so far.

I know you're probably thinking, why is this a product rave!!!??

I only really noticed it once I began to comb my hair through before I dried it, it was manageable soft and once It was dry felt really really clean. The smell had subsided to a pleasant herbal note, and kept my hair shiny and silky all day. I'm going to use this once a week as a treat as I don't want to use it all up!

My first adventure into the world of Lush haircare has been a roaring success, I'm currently on a shopping ban until I use up a MOUNTAIN of half used products, so it may be a while until I try out anything else, but do you have any 'must try' products from Lush???

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love the seanik shampoo bar and the love lettuce face mask x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this!
    Ive been waiting for a review of retred,
    im using american cream at the moment, its not really helping my hair to be fair.
    Big shampoo is AMAZING!
    I have quite alot of lush product reviews coming up as I now have a draw full of products.
    (Im addicted)
    a favorites post will be on its way so make sure to check it out, hopfully it will help :)

    http://jadoreparisboutique.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! i'll definately check Retread on my next trip to Lush :)
    ooh, you should definately check out The Comforter bubble bar, Rock Star soap, & Butterball bath bomb - they're my favs!
    great post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this stuff and found it to be lovely, its funny really as I was looking to try to find some stuff to right about and was considering doing a review of this lol.

    Anyway glad I found your site as its got loads of great stuff, I will definatly be back for more.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh & Candy Fluff dusting powder :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...