Tuesday 2 February 2010

January Favourites

When I usually go to do these posts It takes me a few moments to decide what to include, but this month I knew exactly which products had made it onto the list!!


I've got quite a few this month, so I've split them up!!


CLINIQUE 3 STEP SKINCARE SYSTEM

It's improved my skin sooo much, It look clearer, fresher and the tone seems to have improved, result!


MAC BLISSED OUT, BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE, 17 MARDI GRAS EYESHADOW.

I've raved and raved about Blissed Out, so go HERE to read more!!
Gel Eyeliner is my favourite, I've got an annoying patch of short eyelashes at the moment on one eye, so I've been using this to make my lashes appear thicker.
I've also talked about this eyeshadow HERE so you can read a bit more about it, but i've been wearing it in the crease and along my lower lashline in the day time.



CHARLES WORTHINGTON PROTECT HEAT SPRAY
MAC FIX +

This little heat protection spray has kept my ends from dying from GHD use, and it smells so pretty!
Fix + has been keeping my skin from looking too dry in this horrid winter weather, I spritz it on before make up, and I love it for wetting eyeshadows for a more long lasting, vibrant look!



LEMONY FLUTTER CUTICLE BUTTER

Keeps my hands in check and smells divine!! I really notice the difference if I don't use it for a couple of days, It's my favourite favourite!!!

Have you tried any of these products? Tell me what you think!

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. hi dear, can u do a review on gel eyeliner? i like the eyeshadow to pieces..

    I use liquid soap (step 1) and moisturizer frm clinique! like it so far..

    200% agreed on skin tone improvement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u make me wanna try clinique 3 steps
    is ur skin acne prone or not?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vanilla No, My skin is more dry, It keeps it soft and even toned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clinique's 3 step system, though the Claryfying Toner is a bit too harsh, IMO. I think that's the only thing I've tried from your list, besides Fluidline! Nice favourites, and lovely blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. your favorites include so many things that i am also loving right now, the clinique mosturizer it a HG product for me im on my 3rd bottle, very impressive for a product junkie :D xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love lemony flutter! My favourite <3. It's perfect for my feet too. I'm currently prepping for summer even though it's ages away lolz xD. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...