Saturday 6 February 2010

Unplanned Spending...

After going on a bit of a shopping spree at the weekend, I wasn't palnning to buy any make up for a while! But then Lilly Pulitzer for MAC came out and I decided to have a look...bad idea!! 


As you can see I was quite restrained! I only bought Coconut Ice Nail Polish from the collection, but it was the only product I had to have.
I also bought Shy Girl Lipstick, darker than I expected in the tube, but it's a lovely everyday lip colour.
168 Brush, I'd been toying with the idea of buying a decent contour brush for a while and this seems like it will do an amazing job!

Lots of Love, Laura xx

6 comments:

  1. nice! Please do a swatch of the nail polish and lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 168 - it's a great brush.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love unplanned spending :) Cute buys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Sigma 168, it's pretty good too :)
    Tell us how you like it Shy girl, I've been watching it online because it's on sale but I can't make up my mind about it... the colour seems a bit orangey in pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for unplanned spending! Nice haul you got there, I like the look of the polish =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...