Tuesday 23 February 2010

My Favourite Spring/Summer Trend.

So we all know that the Autumn/Winter 2010 shows are in full swing at the moment, but I want to share with you one of my favourite trends from the Spring/Summer 2010 shows.

Pastel Eyes and Romantic Waves: Versace Spring Summer 2010.


My sister came to me and asked if I would do this look for her for a night out and she let me take a few snaps of the results.






HAIR:

Versace went for a messy centre part with loose curls, I achieved the look on hannah simply by spritzing a little heat protectant and then curled her front layers loosely with GHD's.
I just spritzed it with shine spray to finish.

MAKE UP:

The all important part!!

Versace kept skin glowing and fresh so I used NARS Sheer Glow all over applied with a clean sponge, the lightly dusted some MAC MSF over the chin and nose.
I then used 'Phloof' Eyeshadow from MAC over her cupids bow and as a cheek highlight.
I didn't use a blush on this look as it's kept quite pale, instead Hannah's natural freckles and colour came through.

For the eyes I used Bare Study Paint Pot and With a MAC 224 brush sweeped a light lilac from Ruby and Millie all over the lid then in the crease I used 'Flash' from Urban Decay again applied quite roughly with a 224, this look isn't about perfect, it's about soft and pretty!!
To finish I applied 'Phloof' in the inner corner and carried it on down onto the lower lash line.
Eyebrows are kept natural with just a quite brush through and clear brown gel.
For lips I just patted a bit of Myth lipstick onto her lips, but as she has really pigmented lips it still comes across as a pretty nude pink.

What is your favourite Spring Summer Trend???

Love, Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the tousled hair and the lilac purple eyes are so pretty and makes me feel very Spring like...like a new born lamb!
    Myth is such a perfect nude too! Well done you girlie :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i'm loving this trend!
    & your sister looks gorgeous :)
    really well done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trend is lovely and the look you did on your sister is beautiful! Actually, your sister is beautiful, and the makeup you did too, there we go, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister looks gorgeous :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks lovely. i myself cant pull off pastle colors i feel too naked lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job. I always 'borrow' my sisters face for makeup! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...